Friday, April 11, 2014

A Video Interview and the Next Event.



Thank you, cusetonight.com for creating this video where I talk about my
 Individual Art Commission's project from CNY Arts.

My next community painting's project will be a at the Fayetteville Free Library 
on Saturday, April 19 from 10.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. 

Onondaga County residents (16+) are invited to paint for 25 minutes. The painting supplies and protective gloves will be provided by me! I function as the artistic director of the painting project, and I will share with you the right approaches and steps needed to execute a successful painting in acrylic. Each resident will be assigned a specific painting step to execute under my supervision.

To participate contact me at mariarizzoart@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment